Friday, March 16, 2007

Don't have much to say today....

Hey, I can't make videos EVERYDAY! I'm praying constantly.....Let us out of PGN! I know we've only been in 2 weeks, but a girl can pray. Andrew has a very strong feeling that she will be out soon. I pray that he's right. A friend I met in Guatemala last week told me today that they just had someone get out in 3 weeks with no KO's!!! WHOO HOO! It does happen. My nesting has definitely kicked in.......am I in labor?????? I'll post some pics of AP's room after I finish it up this weekend. You gals (and occasional guys) have a great weekend!

On another note, I am thinking of changing the blog to private due to some unfortunate circumstances. I'll email you all what's going on, and you can help me decide.

Love to all,
Lou

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey girl, if you go private be sure to take me with you! :)

triciann1@hotmail.com

Hope you are okay!

Anonymous said...

What happened? I Imed you a few time today. You okay?
Cheryl

Tracy said...

If you go private....please include me:) I love to keep up. I hope everything is OK.
Tracy

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!