Friday, March 2, 2007

Hayden is fine, We're in Guatemala, AND can you say PGN????

That's right folks! We are here!!!!! They are bringing Anne Pearce to us at 5:00, so in just about an hour we will have the little angel here with us. I am UNBELIEVEABLY calm, however I did cry as soon as our plane touched down. Just being here where she is brings so much comfort. Hayden got home safely LATE last night. We haven't talked to them yet, but I will call in a few.

Jorge told us that we were submitted to PGN this morning, so the wait begins! Let's all pray for a speedy trip through. Jorge did say that if we're in for 8 weeks we should be picking her up mid-May. I told him that God will get her out quicker than that. We both feel that we have a miracle coming. Keep praying.

I know you people are chomping at the bit, so we will post some pictures tonight!!

Love to all,
Lou and Andrew

5 comments:

Rose said...

Where are the pictures of that baby? It is 5:21 come on! Just kidding! Glad you guys made it safely. I'm sure you guys are kissing that baby to death! Rose

Unknown said...

Hi,

I hope you have a wonderful visit! Glad Hayden is fine. My case went into PGN this morning too!

Enjoy your angel baby!

Donna, waiting on Ava

Natalie said...

Yes!!!! See what going down there does...gets them on the ball! Wahoo...PGN! Praying that everything will go smoothly for you!

SO happy to hear that Hayden is fine.

I'll keep checking back for those pictures! Have a wonderful time.

Andrea said...

Yea PGN!! Let's get that little cutie HOME!! Can't wait to see the pictures. I am glad Hayden is okay- I can't imaging how terrifying that was.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic. I have been thinking about yall all day. I can not wait for the pics.
Cheryl & KA

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!