Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Monday morning!

Look at all that sweet dribble on her chin!
Hey my daddy! What's up?
Hey Mr. PGN man, LET ME OUT!

Monday's are great in the adoptive world.........we MAY get an update......so far nothing here! We have only been in PGN for 2 weeks, so I think I would pass out if we did get an update. I don't know exactly what I'm going to talk about today. I had a little crying spree last night. I was looking at all Anne Pearce's pictures from our last trip and started missing her like crazy! I just felt so sad wanting my baby home. I know that everyone goes through this, and we wouldn't be their mothers if we didn't. Our agency coordinator was in Guatemala last week, and she brought back a disposable camera for me that I forgot to get when I was there the week before. I can't wait to see AP's life on a daily basis with her foster family. I'll get the pics on a disk, so I can share some with you guys later. So that atleast is one positive note for today. I keep reminding myself that God is bigger than PGN and that He will send her home soon. More later......
Love to all my peeps!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

You're still in my prayers. I have MANY MANY crying sprees!

This Friday will be week 3 for us. Maybe we'll get to travel at the same time. That would be cool!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry you had a difficult night last night. I hope you're doing a little better today.

Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I just think our beach trip is going to have to be postponed b/c that little bundle is going to be coming home!
Don't let all the other "stuff" get you down. You know who's in control, and all the rest are just tests of our faith to make sure we are turning our eyes to the "author & perfecter of our faith". He is able to do immeasurably more than you could ever ask for or imagine. His Word promises us that. Hold tight to it.
Daisy

Unknown said...

Hi,

This Friday will be 3 weeks for me as well. I was in a similar emotional space all weekend! Some days it is just harder than others. I am trying desperately to stay away from the web groups because it seems the PGN stuff is so negative. I have decided to stick with the bloggers!

I cannot wait until we are all blogging about our babies at home!

Hang in there...

Donna

Jami said...

Mondays are great!! We just received Preapproval today! Praise the Lord. We'll be joining you in PGN this week I hope!

Jami

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lou-
I just read the last few days. If you go private I would love to be on your list. I met you at the parade in Fairhope (Helen's mom). We are praying for AP to come home soon. I am hoping to get back down there in late June or early July and we would love to meet AP. Hang in there.
Margaret

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!