Sunday, March 4, 2007

Anne Pearce has a fever!

AP had a low grade fever this morning but was fine with some infants Tylenol. When I checked it a few minutes ago, it was 101. I called Jorge, he called the attorney, and we have to take her to a hospital to get checked out. Please pray that all is well with her and they let her come back here with us. I don't think I could take it if they tried to send her back with the foster mother. I would have a breakdown. I feel like she has something small..........her nose is running, and she has a slight cough. PRAY!

5 comments:

Cheryl, said...

Oh no. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Please give us an update as soon as you know. Poor AP. I am sure it is something small. Lou, stay strong.

Angel said...

OH NO! I am so sorry. Poor baby. I am praying she gets through this easily and quickly. :0( Thinking of you. Angel

Anonymous said...

I just checked to see if you were able to put this on the blog. We are all praying for the trip to the hospital that it will be very calm & easy & also that it will just be a cold and they won't even think of doing anything but let her come back with you & Andrew. That's where she needs to be, and we pray that's where she'll stay. We're praying until we hear back.
Daisy

gbad said...

Lou,
Oh I hope everything is going to be alright! She probably has a little cold. I wouldn't think they would take her from you. she needs her momma's loving care! I went out of town yesterday and just got back and just looked at all the pics of AP! Love the Bumble chair...I'll definetly have to get one. Let us know how she is doing! We will say aprayer! Roseann
we have a video on the way! Hopefully we will get it tomorrow.

Karen D. said...

I'm praying! They have to let her come back to the hotel with you guys! She needs her parents! From what you have said, it sounds like a cold! I'm praying!!!!!

Love Ya!
Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!