Sunday, March 4, 2007

AP is fine!

Leave it to my mommy to take a picture of me in the hospital bed! See, I am fine!

Let me tell you one thing......Guatemalan hospitals are great! We were immediately put in a room, and AP's pediatrician came in 10 minutes later. They were all so nice. He said she just has a cold and to give her Tylenol (which we already did). If we would have been at home we never would have gone for this, but being here we wanted to make sure she was fine. I could feel everyone praying. THANK YOU! The doctor was looking at her and said, "She's so white". It was funny. He also told me she was pretty like her daddy, then he winked at me. They were very hospitable, and they didn't even make us pay. Just $20 for the cab fare.....small price to pay to know that she's fine. We're back home, and we're all happy and fine. Please pray for Andrew to have a safe trip home and for Karen to have a safe trip here. We hate for our daddy to leave us, but we believe that God will allow us to be back soon to pick her up.


Love you all

9 comments:

Cheryl, said...

That is wonderful. You made me laugh seeing that pic of her at the hospital. Running a 101 and still cute as can be. I am so glad AP is okay and that the trip to the hospital was not too stressful for you and Andrew. I will try IM in the AM at the office. KA is asleep already. She pointed at AP and mubbled something when we were checking the blog for an update earlier.
Talk to you tomorrow. Our prayers are with you all.
Cheryl

Kim W. said...

I am so sorry A-P is sick, but am glad the trip to the hospital went okay and it is nothing serious. Hope she feels better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

She's sick and STILL cute!!
Wyatt wants to know how much they pay their nurses.... just kidding.
We're very glad she's ok.
Off to chase Hayden to bed now.
Andrew, have a safe trip. Lou, we've explained AT LEAST a million times where you are and you're not at your house. Maybe Maggie will understand before we all go nuts. Miss you!
love y'all!! (thought you might need a y'all)
Daisy

Natalie said...

Oh my heavens...what an ordeal. I am so glad to hear that she is doing fine now. I will continue to pray for you all.

Karen D. said...

Yea! Glad she is okay!

Love Ya!
Karen

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that she is alright! That picture reminds me of Claire....she always sucked her thumb with a cloth diaper in her mouth:-)Praying for Andrew today....I know this will be hard for him to leave his TWO ladies behind.

Hugs from all of us,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Hi,

So glad that AP is okay. She is very cute. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Donna

Karen D. said...

Where are you? Update the blog! I need my fix of living vicariously through your visit trip! (Please don't get mad at me for this post! I just want my fix of AP for the night!)

Love Ya!
Karen

It's Me....Dea said...

Wow! A trip to hospital already...AP even beat Conner's record. Now, hopefully you have that behind you (been there, done that)and won't have anymore problems. Prayers for a safe trip home for Drew & and a less eventful remaining trip for the ladies.
love ya,
Dea

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!