Wednesday, March 7, 2007

We miss daddy, but we had a great day!

The pictures are out of order, and I am too tired to rearrange them!
All the proud parents
How cute are we?
Hey everyone, I love my new buddy Hudson!
Sweet friends holding hands!

At the market
Mommy brushing my hair

My mommy fixed my hair
Mommy and her friend, Connie
In shopping mode
A cactus tree


Getting ready for our shopping adventure
How precious is this?
Aunt Lisa, I love my pink baby!




Anne Pearce inherited her mommy's shopping gene! Jorge took us all to the craft market today, and it was fabulous. It's amazing that we had such a good day considering that AP kept Karen and me up all night coughing. She slept through the cough attacks.......we didn't. We had a great time with Jorge. He is a great host. After we got back from there, Karen and I went back across the street to "Connie's shop". Andrew met Connie on our first trip, and it's so much fun to shop with her. She always quotes a higher price and then says, "but for you......." . We love her. She hugs and kisses me everytime we come in the door. She's probably thinking to herself here comes those American suckers! Really she's great. Our attorney came by with Jorge to visit for a while. I have to give a shout out to our agency and the wonderful people they have working for all our babies down here. We are blessed to work with such caring people. Sergio, our attorney, said he prays all day that our babies will be home soon. We feel like we have gotten so close to these people here. We truly love them and miss them when we're gone. Jorge is like a new best friend, and we will always keep in touch and hope to visit each other again soon. After our visit with Sergio and Jorge we got to meet my blogging buddy Jami, her DH Clint, and their baby, Hudson. He and AP were born 1 day apart. We have emailed and blogged, and it was such a blessing to meet them. They are such a beautiful family together. AP and Hudson loved each other immediately. All adults agreed that they were precious babies! Tomorrow we are planning on heading to Antigua if AP has a better night. We will post more tomorrow on our last full day in Guatemala. Please start praying now for me to have peace and strength when I have to give my baby girl back.



Love from Guatemala!

8 comments:

Karen D. said...

Glad you guys are having a great time and are feeling better! I love the pictures!

One month from tomorrow, I fly to Alabama! Yea!

Love Ya!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Anne Pearce is prettier with every picture. She is MOST definitely your little girl!
I am SO VERY JEALOUS!! I wish we were there enjoying all that fun stuff!!
We are praying for you tomorrow, and I know God will give you His strength.
love, Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hey Lou! I prayed this am that god will give you comfort tommorrow! I can't imagine leaving that BEAUTIFUL baby! I can't wait to see her in person! What great memories you are making! No news here! Not sure what is going on! Call me when you are back and rested!
Gina

Anonymous said...

Lou,
That is fantastic. Tell everyone we said hello. I will be checking for the Antigua pics later. When are u coming home?
Take Care,
Cheryl

Rose said...

Lou,

Love the pics with AP in her diaper. She's such a lovey. Glad to see pics of Guatemala and was hoping to see Brody in the Background. He He. Roseann

Karen D. said...

Oooooo! I just realized that in one picture AP is an a dress laying next to a cute baby boy and in another picture, she is just in a diaper, laying next to him, and holding his hand! First boyfriend maybe? Too Cute!

Love Ya!
Karen

Angel said...

precious precious precious. Poor daddy... Great family picture. I sure hope that girl is home soon. Angel

Rose said...

Thanks for the encouragment! I've wanted to vent to you but I didn't want to bring anyone down. It makes me feel so much better to see your attorney being positive. Have a good day tomorrow and call me when you get back! Rose

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!