Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Guatemala, 2 good lookin' boys are headed your way!

Hayden
Logan

We went to take pics for the boys' passports today. Tomorrow I'm checking them out early to go get the actual passport. I'm expediting them, because I just KNOW they'll need them soon. Our state rep. is wonderful about helping get passports quickly if you have a travel emergency. When Karen went with me to Guatemala she didn't have hers yet, and our state rep helped her get it in 2 days! SO, if they call and say "Come Now" we can get there. This is a postive step......knowing that my boys are headed down to pick up their little sister with us! I know they're mine, but aren't they gorgeous?!?

10 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is great. Now you just need the call.

Andrea said...

I'm praying you get your call soon! I know the feeling. I am feeling down tonight. I saw Rose's blog page. She posted that she was missing her little man---ME TOO!!!!

Hang in there, girl, and listen closely for the phone!! <><

Karen D. said...

Yes, they are gorgeous guys! I can't wait to meet them!

Please send good vibes Abbie's and my way! I can use some good news!

Love Ya!
Karen

Rose said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I see a matching up in a couple of years.....with both my gals. He He
The word cloud (what its called) I got from snapshirts.com. It compiles words from your blog....pretty cool...I thought! Rose

Anonymous said...

THey are gorgeous! I'm glad you're one step closer to getting them there. It's going to be so awesome when you all get to go!! I can't wait!!
Daisy

jajbs said...

This reminds me of a scene in the movie Facing the Giants. Two farmers were praying for much needed rain for their crops. One was complaining because it wasn't coming and the other was plowing and planting and preparing for the rain. That one received! Keep preparing for that out and it will be here soon. Expect God to do it!

Your are not biased. Your sons are very handsome!

Amanda

Natalie said...

I love Amanda's story about the farmers. That is totally what you're doing...you're preparing for what is to come!

Your boys are gorgeous! It is going to be so amazing to see all five of you together in GC!

Angel said...

Gorgeous Boys! YAY! One step closer. Angel

Bekah said...

Your boys are gorgeous! I am so so so excited to see all of you with AP very soon!!!

Jami said...

Good looking!! I want to be in Guatemala with you again...this time picking up our babies!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!