Monday, March 5, 2007

Mama's turn to be sick......

Aunt Karen thought I was so funny in my Bumbo!
I love my feet!

This is the first time Aunt Karen saw me.
I love my bath...check out my hair. I've been told that it looks like Elvis, Wayne Newton, and Liberace!

Anne Pearce is fine, but I have been sick all day. I woke up with a 101 temp feeling horrible. There was no way Andrew could leave with both of us sick, so he's flying out tomorrow. The good thing about Guatemala is that you can get Zithromax over the counter. The hotel sent for some for me. That was nice, but 3 pills cost $57! I guess it's a small price to pay if it makes me feel better.Karen got here around 1:30, and fell in love with her goddaughter instantly. AP loves her too. SO......all 4 of us are in this hotel room at the Marriott. Karen is a great sport.....we know this is not what she imagined when she planned to come visit us. Right now she is on a rollaway bed in the corner of the room, but she says that she will sleep very well. We all hope that AP does the same. Last night she was up every 30 minutes to an hour! She seems to feel better, so we hope she sleeps all night. We all need the rest. I'll try to better about posting tomorrow. Please all pray that I feel like a new woman tomorrow.

5 comments:

Karen D. said...

I am praying for you! You've got to get better so you can enjoy the rest of your week with AP! Hope Andrew has a safe trip home!

Love Ya!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Lou,
I hope you both are feeling better today and enjoy your time with your Aunt Karen. Later on in the week maybe we can do a web cam. When you are going to Antigua? I totally forgot. Going shopping at lunch and then to the consignment sale after work. Month end is almost over, maybe I can breathe for a few weeks.
Take Care,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Lou -

I will pray that you get better. Sickness is going around our area too! We'll see you tomorrow!!

Jami

Natalie said...

Lou, I'll be praying that you are feeling much better today so that you can enjoy your time with AP and Karen.

Rose said...

Girl...I hope you are feeling better today. Be praying for you. Rose

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!