Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Project on the Horizon!!!!

Lesson on Lou-
I am very housy and love to decorate! It's one of my things. Anyway, our house has 4 bedrooms...2 upstairs and 2 down. We have decided to move upstairs in one of the bedrooms. It's actually bigger than the "master" downstairs, and we'll be more comfortable right across from the baby. SO, I went with my mom (designer genius) and we picked out new fabric. It is DIVINE!!! My precious friend, Cindy, is making me new shams, curtains, and pillows for the bed. Now I just get to go match paint colors! FUN FUN FUN, and a great distraction. I LOVE to redo a room in my house. I'll share pics as we go along. Just wanting to point out to you guys that "LOU IS BACK"!!!! I'm out of my funk and ready for business. This is day 18 in PGN for those of you counting. ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HI,
Distractions are great! My hope is that you get great news mid-project and have to speed it up so you can go and get your girl!

Donna

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see the room! It sounds like it's going to absolutely gorgeous...I love the colors you are using!

Andrea said...

I am so glad that you are up and out! What a great thing to occupy your mind! Have fun!! I look forward to seeing the pics.

Anonymous said...

YEA!! LOU IS BACK!! LOVE YOU!

Jami

Bekah said...

Redecorating is a very good distraction...mmmmm...what room can I redo?! :)

Rose said...

Lou, Glad to see your back! Thats the lou we all know!!! just got back in town. We went to Hot springs AR. Kids spring break and I didn't even take any pics. Still have not heard anything about Brody. Talk to ya soon. Rose

jajbs said...

I am glad to hear you are better. Decorating will be a fun distraction. I can't wait to see the room. You did such a great job on Anne Pearce's, I am sure this one will be great, too!

Amanda

Angel said...

I was doing house projects like crazy during our adoption to keep my self distracted. We ended up with new wood floors (we put them in ourselves), two newly painted rooms, one room redecorated and about a dozen small projects. Oh well... at least I did SOMETHING positive with my insanity! :0)Angel

Cameo said...

Redecorating is sooo much fun! I'm waiting until after our visit trip to do the nursery. I figure I'll need the distraction then!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!