Saturday, March 17, 2007

Anne Pearce's room is ALMOST finished.

This has been a work in progress since last summer when we started our home study. I don't work on it constantly, but I'm always looking for things to pretty it up. For the last few days I have been hanging things on the wall and organizing her things. Now I just need a rug and a few little knick knacks. I am waiting until after my shower before I buy ANYTHING else. Right now all I need's a baby in that crib! I have had so much fun doing this room, and I can't wait to spend time in here with her.

While I was working in the nursery my men were finishing up Logan's room. Andrew converted our garage into a bedroom for Logan, so all our kids would have their own rooms. He has worked so hard on it, and I am so proud of him! He is so handy! Logan's room really is beautiful! You can't tell it was ever a garage. All we have left to do is finish the built ins and load all his stuff. Tomorrow after church we're moving all his stuff. We're all so excited!


This lamp was in Hayden's nursery. I just made a new lampshade.


I found this at the shop where my mom used to work. It has pictures of AP hanging from it. It really is cute!
This was the cradle my great-grandmother bought when my mama was born. We'll use it for AP's babies. Those are my baby dolls in ther now. Sorry I cut off the last 2 letters of AP's name!
This is where we'll be sleeping when AP comes home, so she can get used to her new room.
A close up of the sign....
I painted this and covered this shelf and toy box with fabric.
Logan painting his room....
Can you see the paint in his hair??
My sweet Andrew painting the trim...
Hayden did help SOME before he took a break.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both rooms look WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to see them MYSELF in person tomorrow. We'll be back in the morning, and we'll check it all out after church.
We miss you!!!!
Daisy

Rose said...

What a cute room for the cutie Patootie!-r.

Crystal said...

I am loving these rooms!!!! Beautiful!!!!! OOOH beautiful!!!! You guys did such a great job!!! I love the PINK and green it is sooo sooo pretty!!!!

Hey hey I don't know if you have ever heard of this --but I put this on my blog when we were in PGN --you do know PGN stands for Parents Going Nuts --right?!!! :o)

I will say some extra prayers tonight for you!!! You are soooo close!!!!! xoxoxo hugs!!!!

Karen D. said...

Love the room! I can't wait to see it in person in a few short weeks!

Love Ya!
Karen

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!