Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New pics 2 days in a row!!

This never happens in the adoption world. I am always happy to see our little angel......I am just missing her SO much these days. For the safety and privacy of my foster mom I have cropped her out. I think she is so beautiful, and one day when I have her consent I will post them all. I am not at liberty to go into details, but please pray for me. I have had a rough few days. I need your love and support more than ever. I am so thankful to have all you guys. I feel like my family has grown! Anne Pearce has many loving "aunts" and "cousins" out there! For your viewing pleasure I will add 3 of the new pics today, and I'll add the other 3 tomorrow.

Love you!




11 comments:

Natalie said...

That's cute that they dressed her all up for the photo shoot.

I'm here for you girl.

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!! I love it! Call me if you need some BACK-UP! :):):):)

LOVE YOU!

Andrea said...

TOO CUTE!! I know it melted you heart to get those! I am happy for you.

I am always praying for you. I hope things are okay. If you ever need to talk, just email me at my personal email address! <><

Anonymous said...

Our baby looks so sweet!!! They really got all "dolled up" for the photo shoot. I know she's coming home soon. I say it all the time, but she knows we need her here and so does God!!!!
lovealee, daisy

Karen D. said...

Totally adorable as always! :-)
I sent you an e-mail!

Love Ya Bunches!
Karen

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so adorable. E-mail me if you need to talk. I have a lot of experience with bad adoptions. I will be praying for your miracle.

Jami said...

Praying for you, Lou!! She is adorable!!

Jami

Tricia said...

Lou, she is pure SUNSHINE! I love her smile!!!

Praying for you! Please don't hesitate to hollar if you need anything!

Andrea said...

SO cute! We all have to stick together in this. I am so thankful to have some great friends that I've met along the way! Hang in there, and if you need anything- don't hesitate to ask!

Bekah said...

Lou--I love that little girl! She is just beautiful and I really want her hair!! :) Praying for you! The Lord your God is with you!

jajbs said...

She is precious! I am praying for you. I know how bittersweet it is to get new pics. You love seeing her, but it reminds you of how much you want her here. She will be home soon.

Amanda

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!