Monday, March 19, 2007

I got our pictures from our wonderful foster mom developed.

I won't share personal pictures of my foster family to protect their privacy, but these photos made my day. If you look closely you can see that she is looking at the photo album with our pictures in in, and she's SMILING. She knows her mommy and daddy. In some of the pics she also has the little doll we left her our first trip. We are so thankful to have the foster family that we have been blessed with. They love Anne Pearce and take such good care of her for us. They will forever be special people in our lives. God reminds me everyday that He is in control of this adoption. He made Himself so clear to me today during a difficult time, and I know that He is going to send her soon. I just feel it in my heart.

Still praying for my PGN miracle,
Anne Pearce's mommy



HEY! I know these people! They are my mommy and daddy!!!
Look how I'm really looking at my family.
Hey! There's my mommy!!!
All the people in this book love me so much!




7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, those turned out really good! She looks like she's doing just great!

Rose said...

That is TOO precious!!! she will be home soon! -R.

Karen D. said...

Adorable! :-)

Love Ya!
Karen

Bekah said...

That book is really sweet, Lou. Is it designed for pictures or did you just paste some in it? I want my baby home too! I can't think of how far we have to go or I get depressed. I am praying we will be in PGN by the time we go see her April...she'll be almost 6 months old by then! Praying for your miracle!

Anonymous said...

I got that same book for Kayleigh Ann so I could show her our family before we brought her home. It is great. For those you don't know you can find it at Target. Is that a car seat she is sitting in? So precious. Lou, give me a call.
Cheryl

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the idea of that book! She looks so healthy and alert. Thank God for the wonderful foster families in Guatemala!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the idea of that book! She looks so healthy and alert. Thank God for the wonderful foster families in Guatemala!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!