Saturday, March 3, 2007

We are having a great time with Miss AP!

Am I an angel or what???
Mommy and Daddy keep trying to make me have what they call a "Photo Shoot!" I just want a nap!

Love my thumb! Hate the pacifer! Maggie, you'll have to help Loulou out on this one.


Hey Nicole and Claire! I'm wearing your shoes and dress today!

The first time mommy fed me baby food......I LOVED it! Ta Ta for the bib, Maggie! I love it and kept trying to eat it.

Look how grown she looks in this one. This is the first outfit her daddy ever bought her.

Right after mommy fixed the hair.


My foot is in my mouth. This was last night before the hair intervention! Grandmama said she loves her hair!

Here I am!

She went to sleep around 10 last night and slept until 6 this morning! That was great since
Mommy and Daddy were exhausted. We swapped rooms this morning too. The other room was too small for me to be here an entire week. I would have gone nuts! Hey Karen, guess which room we're in now........you guessed it 952!!!!! When we walked in Andrew said, "This was Karen and Abbie's room"! We're very comfortable here.

I tried to fix Miss Anne Pearce's hair this morning. Pulled out all the tricks. The back stayed down for about 10 minutes, then up the rooster tail reappeared! We are having a wonderful time just hanging around with her. I will post more pics later!

Love to all,

Lou, Drew, and Anne Pearce

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love the dresses.

Jami said...

Lou -

Everytime I look at the picture, I think of more things I need to bring down!! :) 4 days and we'll be there with our Hudson!!

Jami

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous!!!! I'm absolutely in love with every piece of her! I know you guys are, too. I know you wish she'd take a labala now, but in about 2 years, you'll be thankful she didn't!! We miss you guys!!!
Love, Wyatt, Daisy, Maggie, Logan & Hayden

Karen D. said...

I just got in from getting re-fingerprinted in Charlotte! SOOOO glad to be home! Glad that you guys are in Abbie's and my room! Glad things are going well and that you are in PGN too! I was worried about ya'll when I saw the news reports on Alabama! Glad Hayden is fine! I've got to get on the stick and order some more stuff from Cafepress! Abbie needs that bib!

Time to go to Abbie's blog now!

Love Ya!
Karen

Anonymous said...

She looks absolutely adorable (and not just b/c she is in my girls' clothes :)). Nicole says to tell Anne Pearce that she loves her! Claire says she can't WAIT to see "my very own godsister in person." I know you are having a wonderful time. Praying for you always....and that speedy PGN exit!

Love,
Lisa

Natalie said...

She's just darling! I love the shoes! Her daddy's first outfit is so cute too! Have a great time!

Bekah said...

She is so adorable! I love her hair! She looks so HAPPY. It's so awesome that you guys are with her again. And praise the Lord for being in PGN. That is awesome!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Cheryl, said...

Lou,
Just checking in on yall. I know you are enjoying your time with AP. When are you going to Antigua? Did you give the card to KA's foster mom yet? Just wondering what she thought of the pics? Also, if you dont mind showing Jorge our blog again that would be great. Give AP a kiss and hug from us.
Take care,
Cheryl & Kayleigh Ann

Andrea said...

SO cute! I love the green dress that Daddy picked out- he did well! She does look good in green. And what's wrong with a rooster tail?? Hee hee. So cute-keep those pictures coming!!

It's Me....Dea said...

I'm looking at this with Conner Mac over my shoulder saying "no, go back...look at that picture, no the other one!" Maybe you should have taken HIM with you :-). We miss you guys & can't wait to meet the little princess in person.
Dea & C

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Enjoy your time...I know you will!
Carolyn and Olivia
PS: Love the outfit Andrew picked out and those little shoes are to die for!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!