Saturday, August 11, 2007

Two months ago today, Hayden's new "toy", and lost luggage!

Two months ago today God gave me the greatest blessing in the form of this precious girl~ Two months have flown by, and I have truly cherished every day with my princessa! I am continually amazed that God chose us to be her forever family. Anne Pearce is growing and doing new things all the time.....I am so glad that I am able to watch her experience so many firsts. I was so scared that I was missing everything, but now I see how much I am getting to experience WITH her. Here are some cutie patootie pics from earlier:





I love this bear: I will sit on him.....
Lay on him.......
Bite him.....
play with him......
And smother him with my lovin'


Hayden traded his drum set today for this "sweet" guitar. He is so excited!!!! We are calling to start his lessons next week. It takes up LOTS less room than those drums!



Finally, Andrew retrieved the lost luggage today!!!!! I told him not to tell me anything and to pretend like he didn't have a clue what was in there. Daisy, Wyatt, and Maggie came over for the excitement:

If this bag could talk I'll bet it could tell some tales!

The famous pink and brown bermudas! I think I kissed them, but I'm not sure. Yes, Ruthanne, I will wash them before I wear them!


The original pillowcase dress.....I am so happy to have this.....it brings back so many happy memories...

Anne Pearce wore this to the embassy....

This picture doesn't do it justice.....There was SO MUCH stuff in here!

14 comments:

Kristi said...

That's so great - ALL of those pics are great great great!! I am so glad that your suitcase is home forever and all in one piece. Glad you got your beloved bermuda's back but most of all the things you had with AP in GC all that time! Much love.....Bama

theowensclan said...

What a great story about getting your luggage back. I am SO happy for you guys. I'd like to hear a video of Hayden playing his guitar some time. I know he'll do great!

Andrea said...

Yea! Having "our" shorts back makes me very happy. If we ever get to meet, you KNOW I'll be wearing those!!! So happy their back.

And seriously, could your children (all three of them) be any more gorgeous?!? Wow-

Ruthanne said...

I am SO happy you got your luggage back---I saw Anne Pearce wearing that pillow case dress...thank goodness you got that back.
Anne Pearce, as always, is beautiful. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...she is just SOOOO grogeous! And looks to be settling so well!
Today is a special day for us too...Maya has been home 1 year TODAY! Crazy how time flies!!!
So glad your luggage resurfaced! :>)
steph

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the pics. So glad that you got your luggage back with everything in it.

Cameo said...

SOOOOOO happy you got your luggage back!!!!! That's GREAT!!!!!

Kim said...

I guess God does watch over everything - including lost luggage!! :) So glad you got it back and that everything was still in it.

JuJu - said...

Could Hayden be any more gorgeous????????????????????

Wish he could hang with Curtis and Mike at Guatoberfest:) They LOVE drums and guitars:)

AP - you are so precious and I am gonna eat up all your sugar in Atlanta:)

JUlia:)

Natalie said...

Bella is smiling ear-to-ear and jabbering to AP's pictures! She misses her buddy. And tell Hayden she was smiling at his pictures too! BTW, Hayden...we are expecting a concert when we get there!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Your family is gorgeous! So glad you got your luggage back!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet guitar, and I will testify that the lost luggage had a TON of clothes in there!!!It just get coming out and coming out. Merry Christmas to you!! =)
Daisy

Doripink said...

Lou,
Your kids are soooo cute! Bu the way...furniture was bought at Value City (the whole set was only $300)...No joke! And the bedding and curtains are from JC Penny.com
That whole set was about $240...not bad for all whole new bedroom!
Love-
Dori

Angel said...

OH YAY! You got your AWESOME shorts back!!! :0) You have some gorgeous kids. Angel

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!