Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!! Sleep and CRAWLING! AND, peeing on the potty!

I'll start you off with the good stuff!

This one's for you daddy. You're the one!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Our night had a rocky start last night. Anne Pearce fell asleep at 9:00 and was back up crying before 10:00! I told Andrew to save us some grief and to put the crib back up in our room. We were so tired we were laughing deriously! Do you ever get that way????? We thought it was hilarious that we were re-arranging at 10 pm! After the crib was back together right beside my bed, I put AP in it and told her night night. She fell asleep and didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning!!!! She did wake up fussing a couple of times during the night, but I just gave her a little pat....WE ALL SLEPT! I feel like a new woman!!!!!!! She also took a nap that lasted one hour and 15 minutes! I know not to get too excited.....I just take it one day at a time.

Now, this morning I was experimenting with Anne Pearce's hair....What do you guys think about the double pony tales??? She kept pulling the bows out, so I took them down. This happened to be a day where she went through 3 outfits quick! After her last wardrobe change I sat down in the chair. I saw her moving out of the corner of my eye and looked up to find her crawling!!! YES, CRAWLING!!!!! She's never really even attempted a regular crawl and all of sudden she was hustling around the rug!!!! I was thrilled. Andrew had just left the house, so I called him to come back. He rushed back to see our little princessa. We are thrilled parents.........


Outfit #1Outfit #2

Pay attention to this piece of paper....It'll be important later.
Here she goes.......Closer......Closer.......
Whooooo Hoooooo, I'm there!

AND, WHAT prompted my daughter to crawl??? Yes, Stacy, it's a bow holder from Littleclippies.com!!!! See the top where she gnawed on it?

Daisy and I say this has been a great day on the Loop.........AP slept and crawled, Maggie went in the potty all day with no accidents, and she got diamonds for her anniversary today. It just doesn't get any better than that!

Maggie giving thumbs up for going on our potty!


Maggie in her pirate hat she made at the library today....How cute is this kiddo? I love her to pieces!

Aye, Aye, Matey!

18 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Oh my gosh!! I was clapping for Anne Pearce when she started crawling!! How fun!!!
I love the double pony's....so cute.

I'm soooo happy you got some sleep. Leave that crib in there, girl. It really seems to work. Hope you get another good night of sleep tonight.

Melissa said...

I hope you have another grand day in your neighborhood tomorrow!

I think the pony tails are adorable!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Yea, AP is crawling!! You're really gonna need your sleep now, cause when they get started on the move...they never stop!! :) Fun times!!! I love firsts!!
Her hair looks cute in in double pony's. I used to fix Mia's hair like that all the time right after we got home from Guat!!
-April

Cameo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2 ponys!!!!!

Kim said...

I'm glad you got some sleep!!! No sleep makes for a cranky mommy. (at least in my house!!!)

YEAH AP!!! What a great crawler she is already. So exciting

Doripink said...

WOW! Such an exciting POST! Crawling, potty and SLEEP!!! LOVE the 2 pony's!
She is SOOOO cute. See...that little pony holder was the motivation she needed...LOL!
Have a great day!
Dori

burpittyburp said...

YEAH AP! Love the double bows:)

Unknown said...

Lots of excitement indeed! Love the ponytails! So glad she slept, keep the roomie for awhile...she is only a baby once!

JuJu - said...

Yeah for SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for crawling and -

I like the one hair bow - so sue me:):)

JUlia:)

Kerry said...

Look out Momma! She's on the move!

The sleep thing is hilarious. Sometimes you have to laugh, or you'll cry!!!!!!!

Love the double ponies!

Can't wait to get me some AP lovin'!

Anonymous said...

Yay on crawling! Too funny that it was a bowcard that motivated her, LOL!

I LOVE the two bows in her hair, tooooo cute!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
I am so glad all of you were finally able to get some sleep. Let's all keep our fingers crossed - maybe this is the begining of something wonderful!
I love her double bows!!! You did a great job on the hair.
Also very glad to see she is crawling....see what a little sleep can do for a woman? He he
Danielle

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
I am so glad all of you were finally able to get some sleep. Let's all keep our fingers crossed - maybe this is the begining of something wonderful!
I love her double bows!!! You did a great job on the hair.
Also very glad to see she is crawling....see what a little sleep can do for a woman? He he
Danielle

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!
I am so glad all of you were finally able to get some sleep. Let's all keep our fingers crossed - maybe this is the begining of something wonderful!
I love her double bows!!! You did a great job on the hair.
Also very glad to see she is crawling....see what a little sleep can do for a woman? He he
Danielle

Anonymous said...

sorry mine posted 3 times - oops
Danielle

Gail said...

YEA for Anne Pearce!! I love the double ponies.
Gail

Anonymous said...

You're good! I haven't sat down to blog about all our excitement yet!! I've got to do that today!
I'm so so so so so proud of AP!!!! And, you know I LOVE the TWO ponytails, but I'd love that girl if she had 6 ponytails or no ponytails. She just steals my heart every time I see her. Maggie's already asked to come see her today, so we'll be seeing you later on I'm sure. Another good day with the potty, too, so whoo hoo to both our girls!
love you!
Daisy

Steve & Amy said...

Way to AP!! Now Mia can teach you to dance:) We love the two pony tails! Tell Maggie what a big girl she is. Miss you!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!