Friday, July 13, 2007

Well, I went to see Harry Potter,

And I had a great time with my boys and my parents! Anne Pearce did great with her daddy (of course), and she was very happy to see me when I got home. She was just excited though....not freaked out! It was good for us both. I know that Andrew also enjoyed having some AP time to himself. It's me and AP everyday, and he has to leave us to go to work. I'm going to start trying to make sure that those 2 get more alone time.....Andrew is such a good husband and father. I fall more and more in love with him everyday watching him with our daughter. There's nothing better than watching the man you love care so tenderly for your daughter! We are all so blessed to have him! Tonight we finished up our adoption announcements.....wait until you see them....they are beautiful. I'm going to be sending some of you guys emails....I still need some addresses. I'll leave you tonight with a few pics from our photo shoot and some of her playing today.....
more soon.....

HMMMMM...What can I get into???
I'll just be sweet and play with my baby.
I give this baby kisses sometimes....other times I like to throw her all around!


Look how flexible I am...Mommy says I'm going to be a gymnast!
My daddy took this today while mommy was gone to the movie. Check out my teeth!
Roll Tide Roll...Paw Paw bought me these cute onsies...they shrunk, and mommy had to stuff me in this one.


16 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad you had a good day with your boys. Great pics of AP. Can't wait to see more.

Cameo said...

How cute is she???? And in the middle of the pics, is that wallpaper border? The floral stuff? If so, WHERE DID YOU GET IT????? I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you had a good time with the boys! AP is gorgeous as usual! Does she ever take a bad picture? You and Andrew are so blessed to have found each other...

Bekah said...

Love that white dress on AP. She is gorgeous...I'm glad that she and daddy had some one on one time.

Karen D. said...

So cute!!!
I am waiting to find out when our Embassy appt is before I fly down! Pray that we get submitted for Pink on Monday!

Love Ya!
Karen

Jennifer said...

Hi Lou. I'm a friend of Andrea and JP. That AP is absolutely beautiful - I see a GAP ad in her future! I'm not sure if you've seen this website, but they do free photography for children who have been adopted and they have some GREAT photos. Not that your photo sessions aren't great! :)
http://www.celebratingadoption.org/#

I've loved following your adoption journey!
Jennifer

Kristi said...

Oh, I am so glad ya'll went! I was thinking about you! We knew that AP would be just fine with Daddy! I think that girl of yours just gets cuter and cuter with every passing day! Get ready to beat the boys away! :-)
Love - Bama

theowensclan said...

I'm glad you liked the movie. A.P. is adorable surrounded by her monogramed pillows. (I LOVE monograming.) I see her as a gymnist in the 2016 Summer Olympics. Maybe the Olympics will be in Guatemala by then! She is a doll. She'd get a perfect 10 for her beautiful looks and hair alone.

Donna said...

Yay! I'm glad you went. I had to leave the boys once already, too. But they did great and so did Mommy! AP is a KNOCK-OUT in that little white dress. OMG - I could eat her up!
...And to answer your question, it's easier to tell them apart in person than it is in pictures. Not that we don't get confused several times a day! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Good Girma, that girl is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. Love the new blog header and can't wait to see those announcements. Don't forget to send us one.
Love,
Becca

Andrea said...

I'm glad you went to the movie!!! I'm sure Andrew loved that time!!

I told Natalie that we need to have a reunion SOON in Alabama!!

Mindy said...

Oh she is SO beautiful! Just dropping in to tell you that! Love the embroidered dress...Mikayla has the SAME one in hot pink:-)
Many Hugs

Gail said...

Glad to hear you went to the movie and that everyone had a good time, both places. You are very blessed to have that man!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!! Good job Anju!! =)
Those pics are beautiful, and I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet girl again!! She's just too precious!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you went and had a great time with the boys. Can't wait to see it myself with my kids. The new pics are adorable.

The Cook said...

It is amazing to see daddys with their little girls. You all look so happy.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!