Monday, July 30, 2007

I had a fantastic birthday weekend....

Thanks to my dear hubby. Anne Pearce got me the sweetest camera! I LOVE IT! Of course, we've been playing with it ever since. We have a nighttime ritual, and we always read the book While You Were Sleeping. Anne Pearce loves all the baby animals in it. Andrew took some pics of us reading the other night, and I want to share. AP has not only been rolling her eyes, but making some other crazy facial expressions. I can't tell you how much we all adore this girl. She is the biggest blessing God could ever give our family! I am so thankful everytime I look at her. God is an awesome Father to us all....... So here's what you've been waiting for: new pics!
When we were waiting for Anne Pearce to come home I would go in her room and sit in her glider just DREAMING of the night she would be here, so I could read and rock her! It's such a miraculous feeling to actually DO these things with HER.

I love her more than words can say.


There's that book I love, Mommy!
You want me to read it to YOU? I'm only 9 months old for Pete's sake!
OK, I'll give it a go!
Do I have to give kisses AND read to you?

Seriously people, what ARE we gonna do with this Mommy of mine?
Oh man, I just can't get over myself!
They are STILL taking pictures of me!
Back to reading, There's that baby owl.
OK, my kid's a genius. I SWEAR that I was asking her where the moon was and she was pointing. I have more pics of proof......AP loves to read books!
Look how she's laughing counting the elephants!

Would you please get out of my face, mommy?

13 comments:

Kim said...

I love her eye rolling - how in the world do you get that on camera?!?

And I'm sure she is the smartest baby ever!! (Alex also LOVES to read books)

Doripink said...

She is SOOOOO cute....I can't get over it. She looks like she was born to be in your arms...you two look so cute together.
Dori

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, priceless pictures! She is beautiful!

Gail said...

Those are the most precious pictures!!
Gail

Cameo said...

You give me hope that V will be home some day!!!

Natalie said...

Ohhhh...I LOVE these pictures! I miss you guys so much. And AP really is such a smart girl! I think she needs to teach her friend how to sit still and READ a book instead of eating it!

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite pictures!! I could feel your love and she is just eating you up!! I love that book too! Doll Baby!! Ashley

Ruthanne said...

So, so cute!!! Love the eye roll.

Angel said...

AWESOME PICS! I love them! What a sweet little genius. Angel

Anonymous said...

Both of you are just beautiful together! How did you get the music on? I'd love to do that!

Melissa said...

So sweet! I can't wait to read bedtime stories to Sunbeam...

The Cook said...

She is brillant...no doubt.

Jami said...

I love the pictures and I LOVE the song!! I love you too!! :)

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!