Monday, July 9, 2007

Our Daddy had to go back to work today!

Daddy! I wanted you to stay home with ME!!!!!
This is what happens when Mommy tries to work on the computer.
HEY! I wanna help!
Why is it so hard to get that silver shiny thingy?
Daddy, Mommy won't let me play on her computer!
So I guess I will just play with the remote....

Look at my hair after my bath....Mommy said it looked like Daddy styled it!
Look how big I look here!

Hey bloggin' buds!
I love this picture!
AP looks drugged, but this pic is so sweet.
"Sit right here, Anne Pearce...Maggie hold you."
Maggie was pretend napping....AP didn't like it.
AWWWWWW, Sweet hugs!
Aren't they the cutest little friends?
Maggie kept patting AP's hair!

We love each other so much!!!!
Oh, how we missed him!!!! He is such a help with Anne Pearce, and she missed him all day. When he came home at lunch she was sound asleep! It took me MUCH longer to get dressed and ready today............my house is a wreck, but my mama reminded me that I just had a baby! I am going to try not to be too hard to myself.......the house can wait. I just want to eat up Anne Pearce all I can. Yesterday Maggie came by to see her little buddy. They are so cute together. Today Grandmama and Aunt Karen came to visit. AP was excited to see them both, and so was mommy! Tomorrow I am really shooting to make it to Andrew's office, so he can show her off.

My dear friend, Dea, got the news we have been waiting for! She got her letter of acceptance from China! Her family should be going to get Sandra Grace very soon. Her friend, Anne Pearce, can't wait to meet her. Dea started this process 7 months before we did, and it has been a long haul. Look at this little darlin' though....so worth the wait! We love you, Sandra Grace!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the pics, Lou!! Those two are adorable together!!!

HUGS! Me and JP

Cameo said...

I am SOOOOOO happy to see you HOME WITH ANNE PEARCE!!!! How amazingly wonderful is that? And I LOVE Maggie's dress! What brand is it? I got one kind of like it for V, but I love Maggies! Enjoy your day tomorrow, showing off your sunshine!!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and happy! Love that AP! Little Miss. Maggie looks like a sweetheart too!

Karen D. said...

Love the pics!!! I can't wait to get Abbie home and have moments like that!

Take Care!
Hugs!
Karen

Kristi said...

Awww Lou - She looks like she is settling right in!! I know you are so over the moon to be home!! And wow she has a mouth full of teeth! How did I miss that at the Marriott!!! She is a doll!!! Hugs - Bama

JuJu - said...

I could eat that darlin up!!!

I am praying for Sandra Grace - and her family - please tell them:)

JUlia:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pics! She is just precious!

Anonymous said...

i need those pics on my computer!! They turned out SO cute!! We have to see you guys TODAY!! I'm missin' AP already! Don't worry about the house. It will ALL be there when that baby is two and too busy to want to just cuddle and play. Enjoy her all you can!
Congrats Sandra Grace!! That's awesome!
love, daisy

Crystal said...

oooh Lou I am sooo glad to see you guys are home and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember feeling sooo excited when we first got home! But I have to tell you my house was a mess too!!! ;O) All I wanted to do was spend time with Sophie and Caleb together!!!!! I could not get enough of Sophie!!! I would hold her at night while she slept --I admit I still do this!!! SHHHH don't tell anybody --I am crazy over my girl!!!!!! All that mattters is right there in front of you and I am sooo happy she is with you forever!!!!!!!!!!!you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you --If I lived closer Sophie and I would come over and clean for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Jodie said...

Lou, the pictures are so precious...love the first one! & Your new header is great!!!

It's Me....Dea said...

AAAWWWW! Thanks, Lou Lou! I just got home from my "conference from Hades" to see all of these precious girls on your blog. Thank you for the well wishes for Gracie Lou. Not long now & AP, Maggie, and SG will all be playing together (hey, all long e endings...I'll have to right a poem about the girls :-).
Thank you to your sweet blogging buddies for their prayers, too. Prayer and God's neverending grace brought me this far through the process, and I'm SO grateful for those of you willing to help us pray Sandra Grace the rest of the way home. You all continue to be in my prayers as well.
blessings,
Dea

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!