Sunday, July 8, 2007

Happy Anniversary and Anne Pearce's first trip to church!

Proud Mommy and Daddy with our little princess!

AP loves her cousin, Hannah!

AP's Kimbo..... she can always get her to smile!
The restaurant brought us balloons, and AP was fascinated.
I tell you what....these are some PROUD Grandparents....they ADORE Anne Pearce.

What an amazing day this has been. Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary! We were thrilled to have our daughter share in the happiness! Andrew and I just feel so blessed to have each other and our family. This morning we were so happy to be taking Anne Pearce to church with us. Our church family has been so loving and supportive during this process, and we couldn't wait to share her with everyone. It was amazing having our daughter in God's house. He made all this possible, and my heart felt so happy in His presence. Our pastor surprised us and called us up front. They had a rose bud in honor of Anne Pearce, and he said a special prayer for us. There were many tears shed. The entire congregation clapped, and everyone was so joyful. My heart was so.......FULL of love! It was truly a full circle moment. Next Sunday Anne Pearce is being baptized, and I know it will also be a special day for all our family and friends. Everyday things just mean so much more with her here. Everywhere we go people stop us and tell us how beautiful she is. I am quick to tell them that she is just as sweet as she is pretty. Her hair is a topic constantly! She just smiles through it all. Tomorrow Andrew has to go back to work, so I am taking AP over to his office, so everyone can see her there. I know Daddy will be so proud. I am also working on our adoption announcement. All of my faithful friends and bloggers please send me your address. I know I have many of them, but please send them again.

More soon.............

20 comments:

Emily said...

It is so great to see AP home with her family where she belongs. Everyone looks so happy!

Stacie said...

How exciting...AP's first trip to church! I know everyone must have been so thrilled to see her. What an answered prayer she really is. I love seeing her HOME with all the loved ones who have been waiting just for her!! It makes me smile!

Have a great day!
Stacie

Andrea said...

HOW PRECIOUS! I'M SO LOOKINING FORWARD TO TAKING JP TO CHURCH FOR THE FIRST TIME! FUN, FUN, FUN!

Monica said...

Welcome home Anne Pearce! So glad to know everything is going ok now. You have a beautiful family!

Brian, Monica & Brayden

Anonymous said...

I love ALL the pictures!!! I DO look like a fruit when I cry, though!
We WERE and still ARE very glad you are finally home, and I just love knowing that sweet baby is just across the street exactly where God wants her to be. She is a blessing and I can't wait to get to know her even better.
we love you all!
daisy

Karen D. said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful present to have AP home!

Love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! God Bless all of you! Carolyn and Olivia

The Cook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cameo said...

Oh my Lou Lou, I'm so thrilled that you were able to celebrate your wedding anniversary WITH AP!!!! How amazing and wonderful is that???? Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Lou and family. How wonderful to AP home!

Steve & Amy said...

Welcome home! Happy Anniversary-what a way to spend it!! Can't wait for more pics! Love you & miss you!

Nana Faye said...

On behalf of grandparents everywhere..CONGRATULATIONS to Anne Pearce's. I know how they feel(almost). I have yet to hold J.P. but I have talked to him on the telephone!! All your pictures are wonderful and it is a joy to see your beautiful family all in the same picture!

Bekah said...

So fun. Thank you Lord for Anne Pearce! I would love an announcement of your beautiful, sweet baby. I'll email you my address.

Becky Scott said...

Happy Anniversary! What a blessing to finally have AP home where she belongs!

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary Lou!
Looks like it was the best one ever.

Gail said...

What a wonderful day when you get to show your daughter to your church family!! I am anxiously waiting a referral to show to my church family.
Gail

Tam said...

So exciting...love the pics! Side note: I was reading your blog getting caught up and looking at the airport pictures (and getting all teary-eyed) when your comment on my blog came through my email. Weird coincidence.

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

What a special Anniversary for the both of you to have your whole family worshiping together for the first time at your home church!! You all look great together!!

-April

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary and a very big Welcome Home to AP! Isn't it wonderful?! I am loving having my baby girl home!

Hugs,
Donna

It's Me....Dea said...

OK, how did I miss this post? I think that I was reading several at once & went right past the words to more photos :-)
Such a joyous family...following God's plan will never lead you astray. We'll see you at church Sunday for AP's baptism.
Dea & the fellas.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!