Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nearing our 100,000th hit!

I feel so humbled and blessed that so many of you have followed our journey with us. Who would have thought that when I started this little blog last January for a few family and friends I would have opened up a whole new world for myself. This new world is filled with wonderful friends all over the United States......people I didn't even know existed a year ago are now some of the best friends I have ever had. Natalie is my soul sista, and I would never have met her if we didn't have these blogs. I KNOW I would have never met Amy, Jami,Alisha, Karen, and Andrea in person, and we had wonderful times together. I will be friends with all these people for the rest of my life! AND so many others who I have never met but who are my friends just the same. I am honored to have all of you in my life. God does work in funny ways sometimes doesn't He? He has used this crazy internet and blogging to network us all together for our children, His children! How awesome is that??? I am just so thankful that all of you are here with us. Please check the counter over the next few days. If you notice that you are the 100,000th visitor PLEASE leave a comment!!!!

Love to you all,
lou

9 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to meet all my blogger friends at Guatoberfest!!! Its going to be fun !!

Steve & Amy said...

Yes God does work in strange ways! Glad to have had the chance to meet you! Can't wait until December!! We're going to melt the VISA:)

Becky Scott said...

Did you forget about our trip to the zoo?? :) Kidding!
Can't wait to see you again and meet AP in October!!

Anonymous said...

Lou,
I often visit your blog to read all about how things are going for you, and your beautiful family. My husband and I are in the process. We are leaving for our first visit trip tomorrow. We don't have a blog site, but want you to know that your site is an inspiration!!! Peace and Happiness

Tam said...

That is so awesome!

Ruthanne said...

Now, I feel like you've issued a challenge...I HAVE to be the 100,000th visitor!!! lol
Truly, God does work in amazing ways. I can't believe the friends (more like sisters, really) I have met through this process.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I agree you do meet a lot of great people through blogs!!!

Anonymous said...

100,000!!! pretty awesome!! Looks like you're over 99,000 today!!
Glad to hear our little AP is sleeping better. Now if we could just get she AND Maggie well and awake at the same time, it would be great!!!
lovealee, daisy

Rose said...

I just love that song. I find myself singing and thinking of my bro-bear. I am so happy for you and know how you feel about all the blogging buddies. You have really helped us meet. After all, I am always looking at other peoples blogs thru your blog roll. Glad to know you and call you my friend!!! Rose

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!