Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Look what AP has been up to......

It was actually COOL enough here last week to let AP wear one of her fall outfits. Now it's hot again :(

I made that bow!



No captions needed......Who needs toys?????







AP has started taking a few steps at a time!!! We are SO excited. Don't ask me why.....Now I'll just be chasing her all the time!!!! It's so wonderful to experience these milestones with her. Don't we look mean making her walk to her milk? Did you notice that she's walking to a sippy cup??? We still have the bottles some, but not like we used to. My baby is growing up!!! Does anyone know how to freeze them???????? She is at such a precious stage, and I am eating up every second. Here are some photos from the last week or so and a video of her walking. Love to you all......




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Here's another video of AP doing what she loves best: Talking on the phone....Where on earth did she learn that??? You can hear her saying "mama mama" over and over.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

12 comments:

The Cook said...

it's okay, I torture sophie too. She is just not there yet. Love the videos. Your voice cracks me up. I love it. I need to meet you.

JuJu - said...

hey girls!

loved the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JuJu

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Maya loves to pull the wipes out also. Love the pictures and the videos. The bows are looking good.

Anonymous said...

Too Too sweet!!! I wish we could freeze them, too! If you find out how, pass it along!
Daisy

David and Marianne said...

Love it!! I always got excited when my boys were learning to walk too...even though I knew it was only to my own peril : ) Watching AP makes me miss my Sarah SO much!! Thanks for sharing Lou!

Greta Jo said...

Love her pink boots. The videos are great. You are right A.P. is at a precious age.
She is a beautiful little girl.

Cameo said...

How cute! I love her fall outfit! What a cutie pie.

Rose said...

just loved the video. She sure knows what to do with the phone, doesn't she? ring ...ring... tooo cute!

Steve & Amy said...

Love the videos!!! AP is such a cutie pie!!!! (Just for record...I don't see a monogrammed things in the pics:) Love ya!!

Donna said...

Oh my! How cute!! Yep - we need to reinvent the wipe container, I think! It's great to see AP growing and doing so well!

Unknown said...

Hi--Love the outfit! Taking steps-very exciting. Ava pulls out all the wipes and tissues anytime she can get her little hands on the boxes!

Beya said...

So cute!!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!