Thursday, October 11, 2007

A little birthday recap.......

I couldn't get around to posting yesterday....we just had SO much going on! Here's a little picture parade of the day with my ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!

Daddy took part of the morning off, so he could be there when I woke up..... I see my new kitchen over there, and I LIKE IT!
ooooooooohhhhhh, Daddy, Is this for real?????
Is that for ME???
WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Let's play!
Check out this cool kitchen.....
How fun is this???
Check the light out, Mommy!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
OH MY GOODNESS, BABY HEAVEN!!!!!
Bella, WHatcha think about our new table and chairs???
What are we gonna do today, Bella???
Get into lots of mischief??? OK, sounds great!
Aunt Nat told my mommy to put this headband on me....What do you think??
Sassy!!!!
I'm such a sweet girl!
I love this frying pan....

We interupt this Anne Pearce tribute with some Bella cuteness!
How cute is my Bella up there???



Hanging with my BFF at lunch....
HMMMMMM, Why do people keep asking us if we're twins???
IDK, AP......They're crazy!!!

HEY! Where's my food?!?!?!
Cheerios Please!!!
I am the CUTEST!

I love you, Bella!
Let's play with my new toys!

Notice Bella is having a snack of paper....

Sweet Maggie!
How cool is this?

Look what Kennedy made me!
How sweet! Wow, this cake business is good!




Why am I in the tub at Grandmama's?



I'm tired now.....think I'll just hang out under my new table..
and eat mama's keys.....
I'll peek out for my daddy....

Nite Nite, Bella.....It was a great day!

17 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

What a special day! Happy birthday AP!!!! Looks like she had a great 1st birthday! Love the cake pictures:) Miss you all!

Becky Scott said...

Happy Birthday AP! I hope you had a great day! ;)
Lou and Nat, hope you are having a great visit.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday AP !! You and Bella are just too cute !!

Unknown said...

So much fun!!! Thank you for sharing these! What a blessing to have Bella there to celebrate the big 1 :)

Farrah said...

Awe how cute are those girls...
I do see where people say they are twins.
Happy Birthday AP...

Alleen said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they are soooooooo cute together!!

Happy Birthday AP!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday AP! I love your new kitchen! I hope you had a great day. You look absolutely adorable eating your first cake! Too CUTE!

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Anne Pearce!!
Such beautiful pictures.
Gail

keelstar said...

Happy 1st Birthday Anne Pearce!!! It looks like you all had such a great time together on your birthday! Congratulations on turning one year old! Blessings, Keely & Savannah

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy 1st Birthday AP!!!

Tam said...

Happy birthday, sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

love it, Love It, LOVE IT! Those two are the cutest!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Anne Pearce!

Rose said...

Happy birthday sweet baby girl!!! SO big! Precious!

Beya said...

Such cute pictures of such cute girls!!!!!! Kathy (Cameo's Mom)

Karen D. said...

Happy 1st Birthday, AP!!!

Love,
Karen and Abbie

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. You are more beautiful by the day if that's possible!

JuJu - said...

OMG - those pics are GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I am so glad you guys are togethe and enjoying your babies! I love the cake pics - bu the jammie kitchen pics are the best! I love those cuties!! Well.. there Mommas aren't too bad either:)

Love Y'all
Julia:)

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!