Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just a quiet week so far........

Hey all! Just been having a quiet week...... been lovin' on our new baby, Luke. He is DIVINE.... OH a brand new baby is the sweetest thing on earth! AP is as funny as always. She is standing now and will take a step here and there. My baby is growing up. She totally rejected baby food this week. All of a sudden she was done. Tomorrow is the big switch over to milk. When Nat was here we bought TONS of ribbon to make some bows to match our Gymboree stuff. I am no Stacy from Little Clippies, but I am coming along. I am posting a couple of pics with AP wearing some of my first tries...... I know they need to be poofed up, and I know some look HUGE on AP's head. In her defense, her hair hadn't reached it's normal stage of fluffiness when I took these pics.....

Mother, I am more than a pretty head of hair you know.....


I tried to take some pics of AP in her super cute outfit today with matching bow.... This is what she did when I was trying to capture her cuteness....
That's right folks....loving on Bun Bun.
I did manage to catch this:
Before she did this(pretending to ignore me)....

12 comments:

Doripink said...

love the bows! Great job!
AP is sooo cute!
Missed you in Atlanta :(
Hugs-
Dori

Katie said...

The bows are great !! Good job !! Of course it helps that you have such a cute model !!! :)

Lori and Robby said...

Loving those bows! And that second picture of AP is just adorable!

The Cook said...

Good job on the bows. They do have a lot of the same facial features that is for sure. Of course they are both adorable and gorgeous.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the bows!!! Are you going to sell them??

Angel said...

Cute pics! :0)

Thanks for your sweet comment. Sneaky my ample tushy!:0) We're just as blown away as everyone else. HA HA HA!! It's like God whacked us upside the head and said "Congratulations! You have a daughter!!" :0) It's been a wild ride and we are SOOOOOOO PUMPED!

Hugs to you friend. Angel

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the bows! I want a lesson very soon! Oh, and you know I love that outfit. She looked like a model in it!!!!!!!!!
We are glad things are calming down around here for us all and finding a new normal is coming much easier to everyone. We'll be back at Mary ANn's before you know it with all our sweet babies!!!
love you!
daisy

Anonymous said...

Love the bows and the Gymbo stuff! Cuteness as always!

Beya said...

Love the bows and the girl! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Lucy has probably 10% of the hair AP has, but ONE DAY I'm going to need some of those bows. She is still the cutest thing ever.

Cameo said...

She just gets cuter and prettier with each post!!!!

Alleen said...

She's adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping by the time Gabriella is 10 she may wear her bows for more than 30 seconds. A girl can dream, right??

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!