Friday, October 12, 2007

For my Cameo......

All I have to say is that it's ABOUT TIME you people let me go home!!!!

This week has been wonderful for many reasons.......AP's birthday, Nat and the girls being here..... I do have to say that the BEST thing happened this week......Our VALENTINA GOT OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!! Nat and I are SO HAPPY FOR YOU CAMEO, and Norm, your Mom and Dad, Sissy, Josh, AND ASA!!!!! You are a fantastic mom, and V is blessed to have you.... You have been there for me through all the ups and downs of AP's adoption, and I am so honored to have been on this journey to Valentina with you! I love you, and I can't wait to see our girl home with your family!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Oh, my Lou Lou, thank you so much!!!! I love you too and Natalie, and am soooo thankful for both of you. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I could NEVER have made it through this without you guys!

Beya said...

Thank you for always being there for Cameo, she loves you very much! Love, Kathy (Mom)

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!