Saturday, November 3, 2007

You have NO IDEA how much I HATE this....

Aunt Alisha, I THOUGHT you LOVED me! I am SO embarrassed having to wear this shirt for EVERYONE to see!
I'm too embarrassed to show my face to the public!
I just don't know how to deal with this loss!
AWWWWWW, it's all fun! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
My mommy says you better enjoy it while you can.... Next year is a whole new ballgame! She also said that you'd better be nice, so she won't kick you out of the car on the way home next season!

Alisha, you can NEVER call me a sore loser! Alisha and I have been "discussing" today's game for WEEKS. I made a deal with her that if LSU beat my UofA (which they did :() that I would put AP's pic up wearing some "questionable" clothes! Aunt Alisha, Uncle Duce, Noah, and Mari, this is just for you! All I can say is watch out next year!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh hun...BLESS YOUR HEART.

Jodie said...

I LOVE IT!!! GEEEEEAUX TIGERS!!!
She looks great in purple & gold!

Rose said...

We were at the game tonight (AR) and greg was keeping score of your game. I told Greg I bet Lou is just about to die!!! Good sport!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I thought about you also!!! I know the Bama fan you are.

Kristi said...

Oh AP - You poor thing!! Last night was HEARTBREAKING!!! I just couldn't believe it --- ugh, it was awful!! I had such hopes that they were going to pull it off!!! Oh well, there's always next year! Roll tide roll!! Much love - Bamagirl!!

jajbs said...

Those colors look GREAT on her... you ought to let her switch sides!!! LOL

Maybe next year....

love ya,
amanda

Anonymous said...

You're a better loser than me! I almost called you two or three times last night after we left b/c I thought I heard you screaming over here! =) It was quite a roller coaster, but just wait until next year. Like you said, it will be a whole different ball game!
Daisy =)

Anonymous said...

HIHIHIHIHIHHI!! I just KNEW Jodie & Amanda would chime in on this post! LOL! Isn't it GREAT! I have to admit, though, Lou was a GREAT sport! (Not sure I would have been as "fun" if my Tigers would have lost! :)

WE LOVE YOU, AP!!!!!! See you SOON!!!!!

Stacie said...

Ohhhhhh my...words can't express. Next year, my LSU friends...next year. Although, I must argue that I have a strong feeling the replay official was on LSU's payroll!

Kim W. said...

That's just WRONG! Poor AP and Lou. Roll Tide!!!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!