Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Taking a break....

Sleeping beauties on the way to the airport
YOU DO NOT KNOW how much I miss this face.... and her mommy.....and her sister.

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking a blogging break for a while. There are some serious things going on in our family that I'm not at liberty to discuss on the blog. Let me just say that we all need a lot of prayer. My older kids are going through a terrible situation right now, and they could really use prayer from all of you. I am still checking blogs when I have a chance, but my family needs all of my attention right now. PLEASE email me if you have any major news...... I want to hear from all of you. lou0728@yahoo.com
love to you all, and I will be back soon.

17 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I was wondering where you were!!! Hope things work out.

Gail said...

Lou,
I will be remembering your family in my prayers and eagerly looking forward to your return.
Gail

Karen D. said...

You all will be in my prayers!! Call me if you need me!

Love,
Karen

Jenne said...

Thinking of you, and your family

Jenne
waiting for Isaac

http://cobyandjenne.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lou,
I'm so sorry to hear that you're family is suffering. All of you are in our prayers! Can't wait to see you back blogging!

Melissa said...

I am praying for your family, Lou. I hope everything works out okay, and you'll be back with us in blogworld soon.

The Cook said...

Sorry Lou. I hope everything works out. We will miss you.

Farrah said...

I will be thinking about you Lou,
I hope everything works out for the better.
Kiss little miss AP for me.

Shannon said...

I'm glad you all had a GREAT time together!!!

I will be lifting you and your boys up in prayer.

Love You!!:)

Kim said...

Your family is in my prayers and we will be here when you get back.

Doripink said...

You and your children are in my prayers. We are all here for you if you need us.
Love-
Dori

Lucinda Naia said...

Will be praying for peace within your family. I hope all goes well, and I'm very glad you have shared your life with all of us while you did.

Looking forward to hearing about you when you rejoin us in blogland!

Alleen said...

I'm sorry you have bad stuff going on. I will pray everything works out for all involved.

Crystal said...

OOOH SWEETIE ---my prayers are with you!!!!!!!! Don't worry about us take as much time as you need with your family--you are such a great mother oooh honey I will be praying for all of you!!!!!!!

Sig said...

You got it Lou. I pray things work out soon!

Jodie said...

hi lou, I hope you are all doing well. Will miss reading your updates & seeing pictures of AP..hope to hear from you soon.

Bekah said...

Lou, I think about your family a lot and am praying for you. I hope all is going better. Love all the pictures of the two little sweethearts. Hugs!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!