Sunday, October 7, 2007

Like Mothers Like Daughters..... BFFs FOREVER....

AP, I LOVE Alabama~
I am so happy Bella is here!!!
I'm not happy that my mommy won't put me back down!

Happy again.....
Bella, this is SO cool....
AP, I'm gonna run THIS way!
Come on AP!!!!!!
Bella, I'm just standing right here!
Hey Everybody!!!!
This water is WAY cool..... Can we jump in??
No, let's just stand here and look cute....
Beautiful Bella


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bella, you are SO FUNNY!
Are we not the cutest things EVAH?????
Nat says that AP's hair looks like Krusty the Clown from the Simpson's in these pics!

You people aren't tired of photos yet???
OK, here's some more.....
Hey AP, Look! The whole world is OURS!!!!!!!


Man, all this playing wore me out!
Not me! Still ready to go some more!



We are always looking at the back end of these kiddos.
Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU, AP!!!!
Let me hug you a little tighter!
OHHHHHHH, I love you too, Bella!
One more squeeze.....
Nat and I feel SO BLESSED to have these incredible babies of ours!!! These babies love each other SO much and are so sweet together. We all just sit around watching them together. It's so amazing to have them together AT HOME!




18 comments:

Katie said...

They are the cutest and so lucky to have each other !!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. So happy you guys get to spend this time together! Enjoy!

Melissa said...

The girls are adorable, and so are the mommies! I'm glad you are having such a great time together.

Did you see that Sunbeam is out of PGN?!?!?

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Too cute!!!

Kristi said...

I simply cannot believe that it's been 3 months since I saw ya'll at the Marriott!!! The girls have gotten SO BIG!! And they are SOOOO incredibly precious!! SWEET SWEET SWEET!!! Much love - Bamagirl!!

Kim said...

We missed you guys in Atlanta this weekend. I hope everything is ok. The girls are as cute as ever!!

Anonymous said...

You brought tears to my ears; the thought of those two little girls always having each other! I'm so happy for Bella and AP. What a special gift!

The Cook said...

they look so dang cute. I love the pictures!

Farrah said...

They are like sisters...Seriously they look so much alike.

Jami said...

That is so cool - these sweet girls are gonna get to grow up together and always share this incredible bond!! They are adorable!!!

Steve & Amy said...

How adorable! They are like two peas in a pod! Love the pics!

Rose said...

I could just eat them up!! Wish the bro-dog was right there in between them. seriously...adorable!
R

Shelby said...

Oh my- they look so sweet together. Those are beautiful pictures by the water.

Cameo said...

Those have got to be the CUTEST pictures ever!!!! How precious!

like oh mah gah is olivia said...

hey! just thought i would let you know, you dont have to put bff forever because that is saying best friends forever forever lol just thought id let you in on some web talk =]

The Cook said...

Happy birthday AP! I am glad to share my birthday with such a special little girl! You have a great day and don't go tooo crazy on that cake!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, AP!! I hope you and your BFF are having SO much fun today! Tell your Mommy and Miss Natalie that they need to post more pictures!!!!

Much love always, sweet girl!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Where are you guys and pictures????

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!