Friday, October 5, 2007

So Happy Together........ and BRODY IS OUT!!!!

We spotted Kennedy's blond head first....That man in the white shirt kept getting in our way...

There they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The babies and Kennedy were SO HAPPY to see each other.
Anne Pearce was THRILLED to see her Bff!

Pure Bliss....That's all I can say. This is the way it's meant to be......
We need a passenger van.......
The babies are in heaven playing together.



Our precious Bella
Hallelujah, brother! Bella is here!!!!


The big kids on the famous tree roots in Fairhope...





Nat and I are just thrilled to be together again.....Our kids are like brothers and sisters. They have been so happy being together again. No pics of me and Nat yet...... We've had some things come up here, but we will try to get some tomorrow. Unfortunately, because of the things going on we weren't able to go to Guatoberfest. We're bummed out, but we're just going to enjoy every second we have together here.



CAUSE TO CELEBRATE!!!!!- Anne Pearce's true love, Brody, was released from the peonage of PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about stinkin' time!!!! I guess AP's mad stare scared the boots off Barrios!!!! Rose, we are so happy for you and your family......Come on home, Bro Dog....we're all waiting for you!


10 comments:

Rose said...

bff's together again!!! have fun! Go get some sweet tea and some mud pie...........

Rose said...

Thanks for the shout out!! You have always been there for us!!

Hey AP, brody sends you his love. and bella tooo.

Anonymous said...

so happy you are all together at last! Enjoy your time...sorry about Guatoberfest but I'm sure you'll be having your own celebration at home! The girls are so precious together! How blessed you both are to have each other...

Kristi said...

Awww, I'm sorry you aren't going to Atlanta! I know you were looking forward to it! Hope everything is ok and you are having a WONDERFUL TIME!! Sure wish I lived closer!! Much love - Bamagirl!

The Cook said...

We miss you here. Hope everything is okay. I was so looking forward to meeting both of you. Love to the girls! They are such sweet little friends.

Becky Scott said...

I hope you guys have the best visit ever. We, too, didn't get to go to Guatoberfest. :( Maybe next year.
Give AP and Bella kisses from me!

Nan and Dan said...

so sorry you could not be here, we were so looking forward to meeting you all. Hope all is ok!

Gail said...

The pictures are so cute. I love the one of AP shouting out her praise.
Gail

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sorry you had to change your plans. Looks like you are not the only one. Has Natalie drank any sweet this time???

Sig said...

We could not attend Guatoberfest either. I wish my BFF would come visit, I miss her terribly. Have a great time! (I know you are) :)

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!