Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My sweet beautiful angel......




Everyday I look at this beautiful girl and just am amazed that she is ours. I do remember the longing and waiting for her, but most of the time it just seems like she's always been here with us. She is a perfect addition to our family. She is pulling up and crawling everywhere! Andrew has been gone on business since Sunday, so I am one tired Mama!!! I will be glad to hand her over and have a rest. I keep reminding myself that I was a single mother for years..... I don't know how I did it!!! This weekend I will take some more pictures of us just hanging out. For now here are some of my favorites from our celebrating adoption photo shoot. These pictures were taken by our wonderful photographer, Charity. She truly captured Anne Pearce. We are so thankful to her for participating in this program.......Thank you, Charity!!!!
Later!

16 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so cute. I love the one of all 3 of you. You are so right, single motherhood is NOT easy.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Lou!
She is a beautiful girl.
I think I am going to have Austin's pictures taken at JC Penney...I can't wait!
Danielle

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kristi said...

Be still me heart!! I love those pics!!! Can't wait to get my girl home for "GIRLIE" stuff!!! She is DEFINITELY a blessing Lou!! Much love - Bamagirl!

Jami said...

Simply beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing!

Ruthanne said...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! lol
Those pictures are amazing!!! I love the one of the three of you.

Marianne said...

Lou,
She is such a beautiful little girl and I am sure you must feel so very blessed to be her Mom.

Natalie said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH......
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH......

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Courtney said...

simply beautiful.....courtney

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love the one of AP in the chair!

Katie said...

Those turned out AWESOME !!! :)

Jodie said...

the pictures are gorgeous!

Becky Scott said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Steve & Amy said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

That first picture is stunning! Love all those pictures of your beautiful family!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!