Saturday, September 8, 2007

AP is better and Bye Bye Laptop...

We finally saw some improvement with Anne Pearce today. She is definitely in better spirits, and it looks like she is on the up swing. We were so worried about her....she was SO sick and pitiful. Neither of us could sleep, because we were watching her every minute. Thankfully she napped better today. We hope that means she will sleep some tonight.....Thank you so much for all your prayers.

Night before last I was holding her in my lap. She knocked my laptop off the chair onto the floor. It's a goner! My husband is a technology genius, and he couldn't fix it. They have to replace everything, SO I will be without my computer for at least a week. I can use Sweet Andrew's, but it has no where to plug in my photo card. I will try to find the cord and all that tomorrow. If I can't work that out no pics until the new computer comes back. I got my hair cut really short today, and I had to show Nat on the webcam, because I couldn't figure out how to do the camera! I will work on it.....I have some hilarious pics of AP's "sick" hair.....You won't believe it.
Thanks again for all the comments and emails....You people are fantastic!

18 comments:

Tam said...

I'm so glad she's feeling a bit better!

Natalie said...

Love, love, love the hair! And we are soooo glad that AP is starting to feel better. I can't wait to see pics of that "sick" hair too! Love ya!

Steve & Amy said...

Lou,
Glad to hear that AP is better! I tried to call you last night & got no answer. You had me worried!! Can't wait to see the hair do's! Call me if there's anything I can do! Hugs!

Gail said...

Lou,
No pics for a week??!! Oh well, as long as AP is getting better. That is what is most important.
I'll keep praying for her and your family.
Gail

Ruthanne said...

What???? No pictures??? I'm not sure I can wait a week for my Anne Pearce fix. :)
I'm so glad she's feeling better.
I can't wait to see your hair--and hers.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that AP is feeling better!

Andrea said...

I am SO glad to hear AP is feeling better. I have been thinking about you guys a lot.

Can't wait to see the new 'do! I am sure it's gorgeous. Hopefully you'll have TONS of pictures ready to go when you get your new laptop up and running. We need our AP fix!!

JuJu - said...

wooo-hooo - healthy baby:)

burpittyburp said...

Happy to hear that AP is feeling better!!!!

Kim said...

I'm glad to hear that AP is on the mend. HFM, I've heard, is just horrible.

I'm sorry about your laptop. I hope your new one comes in soon!!!

Alleen said...

I'm so relieved to hear AP is feeling better. There's no more helpless feeling than seeing your baby sick and not being able to make it better.

And a sick computer???? Oy, nothing worse!

Can't wait to see the wild hair!!!!!

Get some sleep!

Nan and Dan said...

so happyt that little missy is starting to feel better! I hope she slept last night for you.

Anonymous said...

glad she's on the mend...we'll miss the pics but anxiously await new ones!

Stacie said...

We are so glad AP is feeling much better! You can't keep that girl down long! That little princess has a kingdom to rule...haha!

Can't wait to see your hair. I bet its so cute!

Have a great week!
Stacie

Kristin said...

So glad she's better, Lou!!!

Can't wait to see pics of the cute hair!!

Love,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that AP is starting to feel better. What a relief!!
Danielle

Cameo said...

SOOOOOOOO glad AP is doing better. However, I CANNOT wait that long to see your new hairdo! If nothing else, have Natalie snap a pic of you while she's looking at you via the webcam and then post the picture. See? I have it all figured out. I need new hairstyle pics PRONTO!!!! Love ya!

Angel said...

OH NO!!! Poor baby. I am glad she is doing better. That is horrible. I am feeling your pain with the computer. :0) Angel

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!