Saturday, September 1, 2007

God gave us His answer......

And it was not what I expected. Both Andrew and I dedicated today to praying and fasting. We prayed that God will let us know if this child we were so drawn to was ours. I haven't said anything, but Andrew felt that Anne Pearce was it for us. Before he hasn't felt the desire to adopt again. Today God told us both that this is not the time or child for us. He did use this time today to show Andrew that we will adopt again!!!! We are SO excited, but we are also relieved that it's not RIGHT now. We want to devote time to each other and to our 3 children. They all need us so much right now....... SO, I am humbled that God has just used me to help some children find families. I have had several people respond with interest about these babies. I think one is very close to making the decision about a precious boy we have. They are still praying about it. I feel the need to say that I am not receiving ANY compensation for ANY of this. I am NOT trying to be an adoption agency....I am just trying to find families for some of God's angels on earth as He charges us to do. I appreciate all the inquiries, but I am PLEADING with you to email ONLY if you are VERY interested. Thank you all for all your prayers and support while we were making this decision. Even though it's not what I originally thought I am filled with peace. Our next daughter will come in God's perfect timing. For now I have my hands full with this Guatemalan angel sitting beside me on the floor.

Love and blessings to you all,
lou

10 comments:

Karen D. said...

I am glad that you are at peace with your decision. I have been praying that God would show you His way.

I do wish that I could adopt again, but for now, I will just enjoy every day with my very active and happy Abbie! I think that it is wonderful that you are trying to help find homes for these waiting children!

We love you guys!
Karen and Abbie

Nan and Dan said...

You have a wonderful family! I am so happy you know what you need to do for now. Adoption is such a wonderful thing that it is so hard to not want to save them all. I think what you are doing to help those kids is amazing!! Everyone deserves a family, regardless of how they come into the world. It will all happen in its own time :)
(((hugs)))

Stacie said...

I am so glad God gave you peace of heart. We're so excited about what is to come for your family!

Can't wait to see what's next...

What great adventures God leads us to. He is so AWESOME!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Stacie said...

I am so glad God gave you peace of heart. We're so excited about what is to come for your family!

Can't wait to see what's next...

What great adventures God leads us to. He is so AWESOME!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Stacie said...

I am so glad God gave you peace of heart. We're so excited about what is to come for your family!

Can't wait to see what's next...

What great adventures God leads us to. He is so AWESOME!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Every plan has God's perfect timing. Peace is such a wonderful feeling, isn't it? May each baby find their forever family soon.

Andrea said...

I'm glad you are at peace with your decision!

Cameo said...

Oh Lou Lou, I'm so glad you are happy and that God led you to the right decision. Sometimes it's not what we expect to hear, but at the same time, we also know it's RIGHT. I know that you will find your next baby when the time is right, these are not your baby's, they are someone else's.

Melissa said...

I am also glad that you have peace about your decision and joy about the promise that the future holds.

It's Me....Dea said...

God is just full of surprises, isn't He? I'm so pleased that you and Andrew together took this to God with such openness....to His decision. Such a fun thought that we have another baby coming in the future AND that Anne Pearce will still get all of the attention that she needs right now.
What an amazing feeling, to know that you are being held in God's hands & that He has a plan for you life...just wait & He will take care of everything :-)
You know I love you,
Dea

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!