Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just some precious pics.....and LET BRODY OUT!

Hey Paw Paw!!! Look at me in my Alabama Cheerleader outfit! How cool am I???
Roll Tide Roll!
I love to eat pine straw.
Um Daddy, here's a leaf for you.
Hey Senoir Barrios! Yeah, I'm talking to you..... I'm going to stare you down until you let my boyfriend, Brody, out of PGN.....
Then, I'm going to charm you with my cool glasses, so you'll let him out.... You know you can't resist me, Barrios!
Brody NEEDS me!!! Come on! 9 weeks is LONG ENOUGH!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Mama, I have Barrios in the palm of my little hand!

If all else fails I will blow him this kiss, then surely Brody will get out!!!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! That uniform is cuter than it looked in that lonk you sent me!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Maybe AP can give a little extra evil eye for her fellow 'Bama cheerleader, Sydney!! Much love - BAmagirl!

Rose said...

AWWWWWW! Thanks AP for your support it means SO much to me. I love your little cheerleading outfit even if it is for the wrong team!! HA HA
You will have to check my blog out for my response!! thanks again and yes SR. Barios let me out!!
Forever yours,
Brody

Anonymous said...

What an adorable post!!!! She is the CUTEST!!!!! I am touched bc I want little Brody out now too. You are a great friend to RoseAnn. Ashley

Gail said...

Love AP in the cheerleader outfit!!
Looks like Barrios better listen to her. She means business.
Gail

Anonymous said...

AP, you are certainly going to be the most important cog in the machine of justice for all those babies waiting to come home! Berrios could never resist you. Prayers for all of the families who are suring frightened of the possible outcomes come 1/1/08.

Cameo said...

She is such a sweetheart!

Crystal said...

Lou--Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart I know in my heart these babies will come home!!! Thank you soooo much for praying them home with all of us!!!!!!!!!!!--Anne Pearce is just sooo precious in these pics!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

It's Me....Dea said...

That is one cute girl.

I notice no comments about this weekend's AWESOME games ;-)
Dea

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!