Saturday, December 8, 2007

We're home and more pics.....

Well, we had a fantastic visit.....It's always wonderful, but it's also hard to leave..... We are all family and meant to be closer....We just keep praying about that! I will write more later, but I know all you really care about is the pictures anyway:


Our babies with bedhead
Ap tackling Bella for a hug
Bella loves to snatch pencils and draw on the floor.
I think we have a future artist on our hands.
What do you notice about our hair?
AP couldn't wait to get out in that snow.
"Hey I like to eat this stuff".
Ralphie anyone???
No words necessary.
Anne Pearce, they are TRYING to take our picture.
Best Buddies
You guys are so funny!
AP come back here!

Mama, I KNOW you are NOT taking me to see that Santa person.
Oh No you're not!
Oh yes you did!!!! AP, can you BELIEVE they did this to us?
Bella, I CANNOT believe it!
Kennedy, are you here to save us, or are you just gonna sit there and look cute? DO SOMETHING!
Whew! Glad that is over!
That is what I think of that Santa person!
You don't get any more beautiful than this.
Look how sweetly Kennedy was talking to Santa.

Couldn't resist a couple more!

"Who us??? Why are you looking at us?? We're not doing anything wrong...."

10 comments:

Becky Scott said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful visit! I definately think Nat and crew need to move closer to you, that way I can see them more too! ;)

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh...I forgot how hilarious those Santa pics were!!! I'll bet Santa is now officially deaf in the right ear. We all know that Bella is the loudest screamer/crier in the world!

The Cook said...

I love the crying santa pictures. Soooo cute. Glad you have found such a wonderful friend in Nat.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! So glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Santa w/ the girls are PRICELESS!!! Unfortunately, we were not able to see Santa here in Charleston last night, however, if we were, that's EXACTLY how the pics would have turned out!!! hehe

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the pictures. Maya hates that Santa person too. I will have to post her picture.

Gail said...

I love all the pictures but the Santa pictures are the best!!
Gail

JuJu - said...

love it

Kim said...

The girls are both so beautiful. I'm glad you had a great time.

Alleen said...

You got some great pictures! Those Santa ones are hilarious! I wish I had my camera when Gabriella went and you would have seen some of the same!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!