Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We have had a GREAT time....

Anne Pearce discovers the snow....
and that she could eat it.....
she kept laying her head straight down in it...

over and over and over again....

Does this remind anyone of a little kid named Ralphie??


Mommy and Ap

These are 3 of my favorite people on earth.

Kennedy took these pics of us....



Me trying to get to a spot in the snow for a pic...

Me trying to get OUT of the snow after the pic... I guess Nat thought it was funny....

Isn't this place gorgeous????

Look at those mountains behind me... They were truly breathtaking..

We left these kiddos alone for a couple minutes tops. It got real quiet, and this is what we found. Take note...the chair is on the ground. They have the cell phone, Nat's wallet, AP is eating a pencil, and Bella is unwrapping a piece of gum. She ate the paper......not the gum.

Our little snow bunnies....

My little Eskimo

This week together has just FLOWN by, although I am missing my 3 boys VERY much. These 2 babies have kept us so busy.....it's been hard to find time to post. Also, we can't get my computer hooked up to Nat's internet, so we are both using Nat's. The Santa pics are on MY computer as are most of our other pics....Nat's computer won't recognize my camera... YADA YADA YADA... I will share some pics that we do have, and I will post the others when we get home tomorrow.

14 comments:

Bekah said...

sweet little girls. they are so adorable all bundled up. i'm glad you all are having a great time!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pictures! I can tell you've had a fantastic time together! It actually looks like Christmas time over there! In my neck of the woods it still feels like July! UGH!

Kim said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!!

Courtney said...

looks like you had a great time. by the way, cute snowsuit for AP. Can't wait to see more pictures. Courtney

Whitney said...

Thanks! As I was stuffing my 2 year old into a snowsuit today I was trying to remember that kid's name...Ahh Ralphie!

They are so cute!

Karen D. said...

The pics are great! Looks like you have been having a blast! I am hoping for some snow in NC this winter so I can get Abbie out in it! ;-)

Love,
Karen

Katie said...

Looks like fun !! AP looks darling in her snowsuit !!

LouLou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

COME BACK...WE MISS YOU!!!

That deleted comment was from me. After I posted it...it showed up with YOUR profile, not mine...too funny.

Gail said...

AP looks much better than Ralphie. She is in pink!!
Gail

Cameo said...

Oh man, the snow is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Almost as beautiful as seeing you, Natalie, AP and Bella together.

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a great time! Snow looks like so much fun.
Great pictures.
Danielle

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

AP's FIRST experience with SNOW!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! We never ever get SNOW way down in Alabama so I am sure that made it an extra special treat!!! Glad you guys had fun!!

:)April

Alleen said...

How cute are those two little snowbunnies???????? Beautiful, but I gotta admit I don't think I could live in it!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!