Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm getting EXCITED!!!!!!

72 hours from RIGHT now we will have our sweet Essie! I still can't believe that our gracious Father has sent us another of His angels!!!!! It's getting real.....I started packing a few minutes ago for TWO babies...... I am hoping that since they are close in age that Essie can wear some of AP's clothes, so they can coordinate. It was so different this time. I didn't have to go buy anything except some new baby Tylenol and tummy medicine for Essie. I went straight to AP's closet and went "shopping" for Essie. I have piles of stuff that I am taking to leave down there. In addition to packing I still have all that last minute Christmas stuff to take care of. I promise that Christmas around here has a whole new meaning!!! I have experienced such love and generosity over the past few days..... I am truly blessed to have so many behind and beside me! I am a bit tired today.... I was on the phone with a certain someone until 2 am! You know I don't stay up that late EVER, but the time just flew by. I loved talking with you, girl! Tonight I will be heading to bed EARLY, so I can finish everything up. I have one thing I want to go get Essie for her first Christmas present...... Can you believe that I'm venturing out tomorrow???? Anything for Essie! All babies need something special their first Christmas don't ya think???? If I don't post again....Have a very merry and blessed Christmas........

Love you guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings to your growing family this Christmas! I can't wait to hear about Essie and AP together!

lynne said...

Merry Christmas Lou!

Robyn said...

How exciting!! Have a wonderful visit with your beautiful Essie!!

Robyn

Lori said...

That's so exciting!! Congratulations!!! Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Shelby said...

That is so exciting.. Can't wait to see pictures of the girls together...

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!