Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It is just UNNATURAL.......

To go Christmas shopping when it's 82 degrees!!!!! ON DECEMBER 11th......... It's hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it feels like summer in the south!!! Today, AP and I took off to run some errands. I was wearing capri pants, a sleeveless top, and flip flops.....What is wrong with that picture??? This time last week I was bundled up at Nat's, and boy do I miss that! Come on, Old Man Winter!!!!! Blow some cold air our way...... I am lovin' all the Christmas cards I am getting! Ours just went out today, so be looking in your mailboxes this week.


This has to be my favorite of the pics I have seen so far. This is just "so us".


I am such a goober!!! We were all ooohhhhhing at the stream......... Don't know why I am the only one looking at the camera!

5 comments:

Cameo said...

I love those pictures! And I saw the kids' outfits at Gymboree yesterday! I yelled out "hey, these are AP, Bella and Kennedy's outfits!" But they didn't have Bella's tights, I was so bummed. I love them..... almost as much as I love you!

Kerry said...

I hate this weather! It's not right! Let's ALL move to Utah!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Let it snow!! Let it snow!!! I am headed to Alabama on Sunday. I hope the weather is cold!!!

The Cook said...

Those pictures are so darling. I love the outfits. I can't believe it is sooo warm there.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!