Saturday, November 17, 2007

What a fantastic day for Cameo and Rose!

Look at these angels straight from Heaven!
Miss Valentina Too Pretty for Words
Mr. Brody Drop Dead Gorgeous

I am so thrilled to see 2 of my favorite mommies with their DARLING babies FOREVER!!! It has been a long road to Valentina and Brody, but God's promise has been fulfilled! It's the best thing in the world to see children become a part of their forever families, and I am so blessed that God sent both of these women to me!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!


I am feeling some better.....it's just a long road back to whatever normal is for me. I've been resting as much as I can......What sucks is that I am supposed to be in ORLANDO at DISNEYWORLD with my entire family..... I just couldn't do it. Andrew made the decision last night that I just couldn't push it....It would have set my recovery back bigtime, and it's just not worth it for a few days of fun. I just really miss my sister and niece.....Now I can't wait for Christmas when they are coming home. For now I'm just sleeping and resting every opportunity I can. I want to thank all of your for your sweet comments, well wishes, and prayers. I feel blessed to have so many supportive people in my life. I may never have met you, but I love you all!!!!

12 comments:

Karen D. said...

I am glad to see these precious children coming home too! What a wonderful Thanksgiving these families will have!

Glad that you are on the mend! I have been praying for you! Several of my friends have been asking me about you!

Take Care!
Love,
Karen

Cameo said...

Oh my Lou Lou, thank you so much but I was much more interested in hearing how YOU are doing. I've been pretty worried as has mom. Please let us know you are ok. What is the next step? Love you!

Courtney said...

Lou, glad you are feeling better. bummer you were not able to go to disney with your family. your health is more important at this time. rest and relax.. courtney

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna said...

So sorry about Disney, but sounds like Andrew made a good call! Still praying for your improved health!!!

Emily said...

I'm glad to hear that you are taking care of yourself and starting to feel better.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Cook said...

We love you too

Anonymous said...

The crowds are vicious!! Be glad you're not pushing a screaming AP through these hordes!! We do miss having you here. Of course you know about the uninvited guest that was visiting today (hopefully he will not reappear!!). Talk to you soon.

Love Jen

Rose said...

lou lou needs to get better!! hope you get back to your old self soon!! bummer about disney but you need to take care of yourself.....ya hear!!
hugs and well wishes

Anonymous said...

Hey Lou.. I am thinking and praying for you! I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this.. REST REST REST!! Take care of you!! Tricia (Jamison's mom)

Melissa said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Lou. Keep resting and building your strength. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!