Sunday, November 25, 2007

We have an UNWANTED visitor at my house.......

The Poo Flu has moved in........ Poor AP has been SICK SICK SICK! That MAY have something to do with the fact that my team got beat for the 6th straight year by stinky Auburn...... She has been sick since Thanksgiving night, and now Logan has it too. I have been up to my elbows in dirty diapers. She feels SO bad and doesn't understand what's going on. She's very whiny, which isn't like her at all. This morning when I woke up I was greeted by a diaper that had leaked all in her pj's, and it got all over me when I picked her up. Good morning, Mama! Poor Baby! Please pray that she and Logan get better soon. AP and I are going to Natalie's EARLY Thursday morning (YEAH!), and we all need to be WELL....... Hope everyone out there in bloggerworld is doing better than we are!!!!!!!


I do have one request..... This is my friend, Sydney. Syd is one month and 5 days younger than AP, and she needs to be HOME! Her mommy, Kristi, is beyond ready to have this sweetie home. Will you all please say special prayers that Syd flies through PGN this time???? I know that Sydney is saying "ROLL TIDE ROLL" all the way in Guatemala, because her mommy is already teaching her well. She is thinking that next year we will show AUBURN, and she and AP will be cheering in their matching cheerleader outfits! Is this not the sweeetest face????

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your visitor leaves and soon! Not a fun way to feel. Have a great trip on Thursday.

Kristi said...

Thank you Lou!! I am so blessed to have a friend like you!! Syd and AP will definitely cheering together next year!!! Hope no one else gets the junk ya'll have...not fun!! Loved talking to you last night - we need to do that more often!! Much love - Bamagirl!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I hope they feel better soon and nobody else gets it. Have fun with Natalie and you guys better post.


I must end by saying WAR EAGLE!!!!

It's Me....Dea said...

Yuck! I'm sorry that you're kiddos are sick. I hope all is better soon, except that AWESOME game last night. WOW! So nice to prove that the good guys will still win, even against the billion dollar coach :-)

WAR EAGLE!

luv ya,
D & SG

Courtney said...

I had that same visitor at my house. It happened to me. It was terrible. I have never been that sick...ever !! I hope everyone feels better soon. courtney

Nan and Dan said...

So sorry you have the poo flu in your house, poor little ap :(
hope everyone feels better very soon!!
((hugs))

Mami Sue said...

oh yucky yuck yuck!!!!!!
hope you are all feeling better
soon!!!!!!
lv,sue

Steve & Amy said...

I giving your visitors their offical eviction notice! Hope that you all get feeling better sooon!! Where are we going to go shopping??? Steve has said go ahead:) Love ya!

Lori and Robby said...

AP, Feel better soon, sweet girl! You've got a big trip coming up this week. Remind your Mommy to post pictures when the whole gang gets together.

And Lou, as for our news... We were SHOCKED, but definitely thankful!!!

Sarah said...

Hope everybody is feeling better soon!! Yuck!!!

I will definitely be saying prayers for Syd and her mommy!! She is a beautiful baby!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Alleen said...

blech on the poo flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone is better soon!!!

Rose said...

Hope you guys are feeling much better today~
Have fun at Nat's!!
~R

Laura P said...

Yuck! We had that visitor last week and it is No fun! Ellie was running a 104.0 temp poor baby I always feel so bad for them. Anyway I home you have a great trip!
Laura

Cameo said...

Oh Lou Lou, hope you are all feeling better by now. Have a safe trip tomorrow and hug Natalie, Kennedy and Bella for me. Email me and let me know how things are going. Love you!

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!